Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3rd Korean album - 'O'-正.反.合



Released 28-9-2006

1. "O"-正.反.合. ("O" - Jung.Ban.Hap.)
2. 세상에 단 하나뿐인 마음 (You're my miracle)
3. Hey! Girl
4. Get me some
5. I'll be there
6. 네 곁에 숨쉴 수 있다면 (White Lie - in Version C & D ONLY)
7. Remember
8. 이제 막 시작된 이야기 (The story has just begun)
9. On and on
10. Phantom 환영(幻影)
11. You only love
12. 풍선 (Balloons)
----------------------------------------------------------------

I really liked O, the MV’s fabulous and I love the part where Micky and Yunho rap (is it rap the right word for that??). The locations where it was shot are just amazing.
Not so eager about “You are my miracle”, some parts reminded me of those songs of the 50s that my parents listen to.
OMG, when I heard “Hey girl” for the first time I almost fell off my chair! Like I said in other posts I think there’s a before and after this song for TVXQ and when I saw their performance on stage with the backup dancers and the chairs, that’s when I said “finally these kids have grown up...” I totally relate to this song and listen to it non-stop, especially at night when I’m working on my PC.
“Get me some” is just ok but I really liked “I’ll be there” (Changmin sounds so sweet when he sings “thanks for everything” :-) “Remember” (sooo sweet) and “White lie”, which is only included in some of the versions. “The story has just begun” has part of a melody I know from the past but cannot remember the song, will try to find out. “On and on” is just so sweet and I can fully relate to the lyrics (yes, I’ve been there before...).
Do not like “Phantom” or “Balloons” (though the video is kinda cute), sorry... but I loved “You only love” (I almost always like this type of soft songs).
Even though I don’t like a couple of songs, this CD is absolutely worth buying.

No comments: