Wednesday, August 13, 2008

166 questions for nati-chan




DBSK members frequently have to answer these questionnaires and I think anyone who calls herself a DBSK fan knows their replies by heart. But I thought it would be interesting to let other people know a bit more about one of their fans instead of reading their replies yet once again, so I copied the questions (I mixed questions from different interviews) and here are the answers:


1) Nicknames: Nati, Nat, nati-chan.
2) Email address: ?
3) Birthdate: Same day as Lee Jun Ki (different year hehe). I’m an Aries.
4) Family: Dad, mom, younger brother
5) Height: 1.64
6) Weight: Don’t know
7) Hair Color: Dark brown
8) Eye Color: Dark brown
9) Something good about yourself: Loyal, generous, honest, good listener
10) Something bad about yourself: Too many things, impatient, impulsive, harsh, quick-tempered.
11) Describe your personality in one word: Argumentative.
12) Bad habits: React first, think later.
13) Religion: Catholic
14) Bloodtype: Apparently it’s important in Asia. I don’t think anyone here knows his/her blood type.
15) Hobbies: Chatting, shopping, singing
16) Specialties: Learning languages. I already speak Spanish, English and Italian and know some words in Dutch and Japanese.
17) Sleeping Habits: On my side
18) What I think of myself: I need to improve.
19) Fav. number: 7
20) Fav. Food: Italian, Mexican, sushi, chocolates, marshmallows
21) Least Fav. Food: Pickled food, boiled vegetables, mustard, vinegar, beer.
22) Fav. Sport: to watch: Soccer (football) mainly the World Cup, to play: baseball, tennis.
23) Fav. Flower: Jasmine
24) Fav. Fruit: Watermelon, pink grapes, white peaches, mandarins.
25) Fav. Colors: Black, grey and beige.
26) Thing I do to pass time: Chat, go shopping
27) Places I go most often (excluding home): Irish pub to have a drink with friends. Shopping mall.
28) Most confident thing I can cook: Pasta, Caprese salad, brownies
29) Songs I like these days: What comes around (J. Timberlake), Doushite... (DBSK) King of May (N Merchant)
30) What do you prefer: coffee, milk, soda: Coffee latte and sparkling water
31) Most important being in my life: Myself...? My parents. God.
32) Person I like least: cannot tell (or I will be in trouble)
33) Kinds of people I detest: Those who think money comes first. Those who look down on you. 2-faced people.
34) What I do when I’m mad: Pick up fights with whomever is around (bad habit I need to fix).
35) Dream Salary: 10 thousand dollars a month.
36) Something that happens everyday: Violence around the world.
37) I like/love someone right now: Yes
38) Jinxes: None.
39) Something I could go back and do: Sit for my last 5 finals in my second course of studies.
40) What I most regret in my life: Not telling that special person I liked him. I also wish I could have travelled a bit more.
41) If I left a will before I die: Would leave everything to my family and friends.
42) What I want to say to people full of themselves with Prince/Princess Syndrome: I’m sorry for you
43) My ideal mate: Someone who’s passionate and with whom I can have a good talk. Someone who can make me laugh and with whom I can get drunk. Someone who pays attention to small detail (buys you flowers, leaves cute messages on your cell phone, writes notes in napkins so you can find them days later in your pockets)
44) What kind of kids scare you: Aggressive.
45) If you were to dye your hair, what color would you die it: Chocolate or mahogany brown.
46) Most memorable day during MS: First day of school.
47) If you were to be in a drama what kind of character would you want to play: Jae Hee’s girl (he’s so cute and funny)
48) When do you most not like your friend: When they stand me up and let me know 5 minutes before going out. When they hide things from me. When they avoid me and I don’t have a clue about the reason.
49) What do you think of guys who wear makeup: it’s okay as long as it’s for work (actors or models).
50) Makeup vs. No makeup on women: makeup.
51) Favorite book: Inspector Frost series, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Chicken soup for the soul, Prime Suspect series
52) What can you make with green onions and eggs: Spanish Tortilla
53) Country I want to visit most: Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Nordic Countries
54) If I could get any domestic animal: Dog
55) Someone I want to meet the most in the world: I’d invite DBSK members to have a BBQ at home and have a friendly chat with them.
56) What would you say to someone who’s about to die: I wouldn’t be able to say anything. I’d just hold his/her hand and pray in silence.
57) When did you ever feel like cursing yourself?: When I look stupid in front of others, when I say the wrong thing at the wrong time, When I have a crush on someone and it shows.
58) Good/bad thing about our country: People here are way too passionate (for good or worse). Too much corruption.
59) Foreign language I want to learn: Japanese.
60) My complex: I’m not happy with my body
61) What is there you want to do: I’ve done everything I want so far. I wish I could go to Tokyo and Seoul.
62) Do you find anything wrong with your face or personality: No
63) Have you ever wanted to commit suicide: I’ve thought about it, not actually wanted it.
64) What kind of teacher do you hate: Those who are not clear when explaining.
65) Who’s a person who gave you the most hope etc: My friends
66) What would you do if someone grabbed your things and started running: Get angry.
67) What would you do if you saw a pervert on the street: I’d be curious.
68) What I think of losers/outcasts: I hate the word. I’d try to socialize.
69) Are you willing to live your life to the fullest: I think I always did
70) Rain, Snow, Sunshine, Cloudy, Windy which do you prefer: Cloudy
71) Have you ever been attracted to someone you’ve chatted to online: Yes.
72) What I do when there is someone I don’t like: I cannot stand being in the same room as them.
73) If the person you love ended up loving someone else: I’d let them go. No use forcing them to stay.
74) Most recent time I cried: Yesterday. Even though I look tough I get emotional for the smallest things.
75) Sunshine or Moonlight: Moonlight.
76) What I look at when I look at someone of the other gender: Eyes, teeth, how they speak, smell, clothes.
77) Love is?: like a drug
78) When I know the person I love has changed: It shows in their eyes
79) What I don’t like when I’m going out with someone: I don’t like it if they are late or if they have bad manners.
80) Celebrities that you like: Depeche mode, Natalie Merchant, DBSK
81) Songs you like: Too many to put them here.
82) Favorite Season: Autumn
83) Game you're good at: Truco (Argentinean card game)
84) My ideal man: Lee Dong Wook
85) If you have to choose between same age/older/younger: Same age or younger
86) Your mood right now: A bit under the weather, I have a cold.
87) What you have in your pocket right now: Nothing
88) Sleeping out: A lot in the past (not now)
89) Alcohol tolerance: 3 gin tonics (strong)
90) Drinking habits: I laugh a lot, get sexy and cheeky, terrible headaches the following morning.
91) How old were you the first time you drank: 15
92) When do you want to get married: Already tied the knot (with an Aquarius)
93) About my singing: Average
94) About my dancing: Not that well
95) Something I want these days: A wardrobe (I just moved and don’t have one yet), a car, plane tickets and hotel reservations in Seoul and Tokyo for 20 days.
96) When you're home alone: I watch videos like Changmin haha, I sometimes smoke
97) When you're standing in front of the mirror: Crap.
98) Clothes you're wearing right now: PJs.
99) How much money do you have in your wallet: 30 pesos (around 10 dollars)
100) What you want to buy for your girlfriend: (boyfriend) nothing really
101) Does height matter to you: Yes. Never go out with shorter guys (romantically), I feel like I’m their mom. It’s ok with friends.
102) What song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke: Karaoke is not popular here but I’d choose sthg from Mariah Carey.
103) What would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed up: I'd call them, ask if sthg wrong happened and if they make up some stupid excuse I’d get mad as hell.
104) What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you: Nothing. I guess I’d be hurt but it’s their loss.
105) How long will you be able to wait for the person you love: 30 minutes
106) First kiss: I was 14, at the bus stop
107) A feature you feel doesn't need to be fixed: Eyelashes
108) Feature you feel should be fixed: Everything else haha
109) People you miss the most right now: no one in particular.
110) First love: Secondary school
111) When you cried the most: When my grandparents died. When I found out someone I loved was really really ill with cancer. When I finished high school. When I broke up with that boyfriend I loved.
112) When do you feel you're grown up: When I do the right thing.
113) What you don't like: Discrimination, disrespect for human rights, disrespect for nature, violence.
114) When you felt happy: When someone I like unexpectedly kisses me. When I get presents. When the people I love are happy.
115) When you were most flabbergasted: can’t remember
116) Best looking person of the opposite gender you've seen so far: Many Korean guys, some from DBSK ;-)
117) Why aren't you going out with anyone: I am.
118) What you feel towards that person: Love.
119) What would you say to the people actually reading this: No pain no gain.
120) Something you're most worried about: Global warming, poverty, famines, wars
121) When do you look most weak: When I cannot solve a problem. When I have a crush on someone.
122) How do you NOT get dumped: I don’t know. I’ve never been dumped.
123) 3 things a person NEEDS: Friendship, love, education.
124) Your grades in school: really good
125) #1 on your phone: they’re arranged in alphabetical order.
126) Phone company: does it matter?
127) Phone bill: Around 30 pesos
128) Favorite TV program: Inspector Frost, Silent Witness, any BBC detective series.
129) Movie that pissed you off: Fargo (I so wanted my money back)
130) Movie you watched with most meaning: The Mission (it was shot in Argentina), Life is Beautiful
131) Most recent movie watched: The orphanage (Spanish movie), 3 Iron (with Jae Hee)
132) Movie you want to recommend: Cinema Paradiso, Life is beautiful, the mission.
133) If you could become a character inside a movie: No idea.
134) How many net cafes are you a member to: none
135) Which do you go to most often: DBSK sites
136) You believe it is okay to marry someone else to save the person that you love: No
137) What would you do if your parents didn't bless your decision to get married: I would listen to what they have to say but I would do what my heart tells me to do.
138) Do you think you're a player: haha does this apply to women? Ok, I am a tease...
139) What time do you wake up: 9ish
140) When you go to sleep: 2 AM
141) If someone you met for the first time asked for your number: I'll give it to them if I fancy them.
142) What would you do if you liked someone at a meeting: I’d get shy, I’d just hope and wait. Most likely I’d avoid him.
143) Celebrity you want to go out with: it depends. To do what? Romantically or just to hang out?
144) How many kids do you want: I’m not sure I want kids yet.
145) Something you really want to be good at: Playing the piano and singing.
146) What I want to be in 10 years: No idea.
147) Someone you're jealous of right now: No one in particular.
148) A word that you use a lot: Che (Argentinean interjection), bombon (hot guy)
149) What I do when I first wake up: Stay in bed for as long as possible.
150) What would you do if you picked up a million dollars: I’d buy food for all those who need it.
151) What would you do if you became invisible: I’d follow someone I like to see what they do all day long.
152) Singer you think is the best singing live: Too many, Natalie Merchant, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, George Michael, Dave Gahan (D’Mode) Brian Littrell (BSB), Xiah Junsu (DBSK), Ricky Martin
153) Singers you don't understand why they even sing: Some from my country.
154) A kind of man you don't like: A mama's boy. Guys who are aggressive or say mean things to women. Cheaters.
155) A kind of woman you don't like: 2-faced.
156) What would you do if you found someone you love more than the person you're dating right now: I’d try to find out if he has feelings for me. Most likely I’d put an end to my current relationship.
157) What would you feel if you met someone you've broken up with: I’d try to avoid them.
158) Most important possession: My friends
159) What you do when you first get online: check my e-mails, get on msn
160) What surprised you the most: When someone congratulates me (I think I have a low self esteem)
161) What you do when you can't fall asleep: I imagine I kiss a guy I like.
162) What do you think you were in your past life: A pitbull, haha
163) If you were to be born again: I’d be myself again.
164) What are you going to do after you finish this: Go to bed.
165) How honest were you: 100%
166) What do you want to say: Good night people.

2 comments:

HVDC said...

Hello Nati-chan!
This is a lovely blog. You have certainly put in a lot of work on it... You are even much better than me at these things !! ;-)
As I like dark colors, the design looks fabulous to me !! Keep up the good work! Haven't had time to read all the 166 questions, but I surely will, and I will be visiting your blog regularly.
Heel veel groetjes en kusjes uit Izegem!!
Je vriend Hans

Kioku said...

Yay!~~ I read them all ^__^