Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2nd Korean Album - Rising Sun


Released 12-9-2005

1. Tonight
2. Beautiful life
3. 순수 /sonsu/ (Rising sun)
4. 바보 /babo/ (Unforgettable)
5. 네가 허락할테니 /nega haoraggalteni/ (Love is never gone)
6. Love after love
7. Dangerous mind
8. One
9. Love is...
10. Free your mind (Feat. The Trax)
11. 작은 고백 /shagun gobaeg/ (Your love is all I need)
12. 약속했던 그때에 /yassoggeddon gutee/ Always there (Acapella).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Undoubtedly my favorite song in this CD is “One”; the music perfectly matches the sad lyrics. I love JJ and Xiah voices at the beginning, well, all of them sound awesome here. This is a song that “invites” you to sing along. Same thing with “Your love is all I need” (sometimes used as background music during interviews)
I also like “Tonight”, “Beautiful life” (the kind of song you listen to when you’re driving), “Unforgettable” (also used in interviews), “Love is never gone”, “Love after love”, “Love is” and “Always there” (awesome vocal work). These songs are what I call “easy listening”: I can listen to them while working and they relax me.
I do not like “Rising Sun” and “Dangerous Mind”, apparently the first one was a hit in Korea but I always skip that song when I’m listening to this CD, it gets on my nerves, sorry. Even if “Free your mind” is not a ballad either, it doesn’t seem to negatively affect me as much as Rising sun, don’t know the reason...
I wonder why there are so many songs using the word “Love” in this CD (?).

No comments: