Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1st Korean Album - Tri-Angle


Tri-Angle
Released October 13, 2004

1. 믿어요
2. Thanks To
3. Tri-Angle (feat. BoA and The TRAX)
4. 내 여자친구가 되어줄래? (Will you be my girlfriend?)
5. Whatever They Say (Acapella)
6. Million Men
7. 지금처럼 (Like now)
8. I Never Let Go
9. 꼬마야 (Hey, Kid)
10. 넌 언제나 (You always)
11. Hug
12. My Little Princess
13. The Way U Are
14. Tri-Angle (동방신기 Version)

Favorite song in this album: I have to say that's track No 9 "Hey Little Kid". This song caught my attention the first time I heard it but boy, how I cried when I read the translation of the lyrics! I don't think DBSK members or anyone that age can fully understand the real meaning of those words but I'm older and felt these words described how I feel now so accurately... Although I'm sure there's still a lot to come from DBSK, at some point they will look back and see this ball of confusion they are in now with melancholic eyes, remembering both the sad and happy times they shared.
I liked Miduhyo even though I don't like the fact that Micky has to say words in english in some of their songs as a "special touch".
I totally adored the futuristic and dark concept of "Tri-angle". Hero and Changmin's hair was awesome and I totally loved Yunho's feather eyelashes in the MV.
About Hug, I guess I just got tired of listening to it over and over again. Whenever I listen to the song I remember them fooling around in that radio show! :-D
I thought "The way you are" MV was kind of sexy ;-)
I was kind of confused about track number 4. Will you be my girlfriend? I found it in some places as "A heartbeat away" maybe because the lyrics include those words... In any case, I really like that song, I think it's really sweet and it reminded me of my first love :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.