Thursday, July 24, 2008

Profile - Max Changmin

Stage Name : MAX Choikang Changmin (최강창민 or 最强昌珉)
Real Name: Shim Changmin (심창민, 沈昌珉)
Birthdate: February 18, 1988
Birthplace: Seoul
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 61 kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Music, singing, eating
Specialty: Singing, dancing
Position: High vocal

Shim Changmin was grouped with the youngest participants in the audition. Like Xiah Junsu, he impressed the judges with his powerful voice. He joined the group under the name Choikang Changmin. Choikang in Korean means "Most Powerful", or approximately, "the best"; "Max" became an international rendition of this name.

Personal comments: People!!! Could he be any cuter? Without doubt I think little Changmin is the sexiest of the 5. However, I don't think he has relized his own potential as a singer or his power of seduction. He's kind of harsh in his replies to the fans (Ouch!) but anyways, lucky the girl who can win his heart and take such a sexy hunk home! ;-)

DBSK Song that reminds me of Changmin: O, I love you, Always there, Choosey Lover, Dead End, Wild Soul (OMG, I want to go to a rock concert with Hero singing Maze and Changmin singing this song!) Mirotic.
Song I would like to dedicate to him: Justin Timberlake's What comes around

2 comments:

Zaratrustha said...

hy, Nati-chan. Im a cassiopeia too. when i saw your post 'bout TVXQ i almost cry because i miss them :"(
i love your post 'bout them. its remind me all over again. may I be your friend?

nati-chan said...

Hi there!
Sure, no problem.
What's your name and where are you from?

See you around! :D