Thursday, July 17, 2008

How I got to know DBSK

A while ago I started watching Japanese dramas. I'd heard a lot about them and how funny and dramatic they were so I decided to start with Hana Kimi. I immediately noticed they were so not like our soaps (they sometimes last months and even years!!). I laughed a lot and became instantly addicted to them. I also got curious because of a Japanese singer and actor, Jun Matsumoto, and my second experience was with Gokusen which has a lot of drama in the plot. Following some links I found a site with all sorts of Asian dramas (Crunchyroll). I clicked on "Sassy girl Choon Hyang" and later on found out it was Korean. I laughed so much with Jae Hee, my tummy ached... Following hundreds of links I found some conversation about a Hero Jaejoong. I wondered who that was and decided to investigate, found info about him and DBSK on Wikipedia and next I started listening to their music and watching their videos on YouTube. I was (happily) shocked to discover that these cute Korean young boys had such a powerful and at the same time beautiful voice! And you know how the story goes... Just like many others I was instantly hooked on their music.

No comments: