Thursday, December 11, 2008

DBSK in Happy Together

Aw, there’s so many things I want to comment on these days but I cannot find the spare time nor the willpower to put in writing all the things I have in mind.
We’ve been having a temperature of around 40 degrees in Buenos Aires (I foresee an Indian summer ahead...and just thinking that I loathe summer...) and being on my computer has turned somewhat unbearable.
However, one thing that never fails to cheer me up and make me laugh my head off every single time I watch it is TVXQ! In the “Happy Together” show.
The first episode they took part in was awfully hilarious but the one from 2008 was as funny as the previous one. I just wish Junsu and Changmin could have been there too (apparently they were in Japan at that time??) Anyways, Jaejoong’s randomness just kills me every single time and poor Chunnie, he always has to make a fool of himself to make us fall off our chairs with laughter hahaha.
Note: for those who don’t have a clue what this is about, guests taking part in the show are locked into a sauna and they have to sing a song without mistakes to get out.
Now, to the memorable images (this is just part 4, closed captions on the right):

No comments: