Sunday, September 28, 2008

I have Arirang TV now!!


I totally forgot commenting about this but I have Arirang TV now!! About a month and a half ago after I moved in, they came to connect the cable TV and told us that we could take advantage of a current promotion and they added some extra channels free of charge.
I cannot tell you how happy I was to find out that Arirang was one of those extra channels! And while checking it, Pops in Seoul was the first show I watched. My heart started racing when I saw TVXQ there!! Haha, well now the promo is over but my “other half” was kind enough to leave that channel (even if we have to pay some extra $$ to have it). I have to say the quality of programs and documentaries is quite good. I wish we had a similar channel here, showing the rest of the world all the good things my country has to offer.
I almost never miss Pops in Seoul (although that VJ ISak really gets on my nerves...) and Showbiz extra. We also watch “Homey Korean” and “let’s speak Korean” but apparently they are not teaching to beginners so most of the times I do not learn a single word in Korean T_T
It’s really fascinating to see how people live on the other side of the world. Sometimes I cannot believe how different (and similar at the same time) we are.

No comments: